Friday 3 April 2020

Family



As you all know we are stuck inside our houses for at least another 2 weeks here in England and you can't go out of your own home. This means it is hard to see are family, for example your grandparents might not be as skilled with technology as you are so it makes more difficult to call them. If you're like me and you're an only child it can get pretty boring at home with no one your age to play with....but I bet if you gave your parents a little bit of help around the house they might find a bit of time to spend with you!


You may have siblings and you may not like them but I advice you to spend time with them and get used to them being around because we don't know when this will end!!!


Going back to being an only child,it can sometimes be hard but it is the way it is. I live with my mum and go to visit my dad and he comes to visit us from Italy. I do miss him but I know it's for the best staying here even though I didn't realise it at first. My mum told me a story of me and him once and it was incredible. My dad had come over from Italy and I was reading him a story in English and I caught on that he didn't understand what I was saying because he doesn't speak English. Now, I was only five at the time and it was only a short story but I managed to translate the whole story into Italian for him!!!


Happy family illustration, Family Child Father Parent, Second ... spend time with your family :) 


So that is one way of keeping occupied, ask your mum or dad to share stories of when they were little and maybe even when you were little!

 Earth Waving Cartoon Clipart Vector - FriendlyStock     Goodbye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment