Tuesday 31 March 2020

How technology can help



As you know, schools have been shut down because of  coronavirus or covid 19, but that doesn't mean we don't have any school work. We have TONS of it and I'm not just saying on paper but also online!!! Technology has advanced so much over the years. You may be thinking 'what does she know about it' and you're right, I don't know much about but the people around me do. I always hear people saying how much it's advanced in their lifetime. Even for a young girl like me, I have already noticed  some changes in tecnology.

Nokia 3310 (2000) | Vintage phones, Nokia, Retro phone                  to                             Top 11 best new smartphones coming in 2020 - Nextgenphone
    2000                                                             2020


In 20 years this is how much technology has advanced!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment