Tuesday 7 April 2020

Music





Welcome Back!

I know that most of my friends have a favourite song writer or artist and I know I certainly have a favourite artists. I was born in Italy so  my favourite artist is Italian and his name is Andrea Bocelli. You may not know him especially if you are around my age but I just love his songs and music. It may seem a bit odd because his songs aren't in English, they're more for adults or they are a bit emotional but that doesn't mean I can't like his music, and that is the same for any artists you like. But remember, don't spend all your time finding out about them or talking about them because there are other things that are important in your life I'm sure of it.

Two Tickets to the Andrea Bocelli Concert in Tuscany with ...Andrea Bocelli: My one regret? That I allowed my wife to become my ...

So there it is my favourite artist and how about yours,post in the comments below!!!

See You Soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment